Drimnagh (Bluebell) Cemetery, Old Naas Rd., Dublin 12.
Golden Bridge Cemetery, Inchicore, Dublin 8.
The Cemetery was purchased in 1828. It’s first burial took place on 15th October, 1828. It was the first Catholic Cemetery in Dublin. It closed in 1831 following complaints from the British Army situated adjacent to the cemetery over the epidemic of typhoid in the area, for fear it would spread to the barracks. During the two year period over 4,000 burials took place following mass at the High Altar.