Intercity services run between Ireland’s major cities and towns. Dublin Heuston and Dublin Connolly are linked by the;
- LUAS Red Line
- Dublin Bus No. 90 services.
- Dublin Bus operates a frequent 747 service from Dublin Heuston to Dublin Airport.
- Iarnród Éireann’s DART & Commuter networks provide high frequency services to commuters into the hearts of our busiest cities.
Drimnagh is located 4km from Heuston Station Train Station. The station provides direct public transport to various locations throughout the Ireland (Midlands Regions, Wild Atlantic Way, West, Southwest and Northwest of Ireland)
The station is serviced by the Red Line Luas (Tallaght/Saggart to and from Connolly Station/The Point via Dublin City Centre). The luas also links both Heuston and Connolly Train Stations. It intersections with the Green Line Luas at the junction of Abbey Street/Marlborough Street broadening travel to various locations across the city.
Heuston Station is serviced by City Link is a countrywide bus service providing a unique and modern coach service between;
- Dublin and Dublin Airport
- Dublin to Cork City and Cork Airport
- Dublin to Limerick City
- Dublin to Galway City and Clifden
- Cork to Limerick, Galway and Clifden
- Limerick to Cork City an Cork Airport
- Limerick to Galway and Clifden
The Airlink Express services various locations in Dublin City (including Heuston Station) to Dublin Airport